We would love to have your help. There are many tasks to accomplish. Some are short, while others make take a little longer. Listed below are some of our needs.
- Peace Camp is a day camp for students going into fourth through seventh grade. It is held the week of Kaposia Days, usually the last full week in June.
- Sponsorships are needed for Peace Camp. We charge the small amount of $45.00 for camp. This does not cover our costs. Small and larger donors make this program happen.
- Fund raising-helping us accomplish our goals.
- Publicity-If you love to write-we’d love to have a monthly column in the newspaper. Also writing for our newsletter and of course press releases on our various activities.
- If you are handy with a video camera, you could produce a local program for Town Square Television.
- Search the web for grant opportunities or convince someone Restorative Justice is a very worthwhile program.
For further assistance contact the South St. Paul Restorative Justice Council Office at 651-207-6648